A professional view
The Foundation Conference Room is the perfect space for a small gathering. A private terrace offers your guests a view of the canal.
Host a memorable meeting
Our professional event planners will provide you with the expertise and customer service you need to ensure that your event runs smoothly. Additionally, culinary experts from Kahn’s Catering, the museum’s exclusive caterer, provide menu planning for all types of events. From the planning to execution, our goal is to make your event as memorable as you dreamed it would be.
What sets us apart
- WiFi ready (all spaces).
- Convenient location on downtown Canal; walking distance to hotels and conventions.
- Parking in the White River State Park garage with discount pricing.
- Available web conferencing.
- Complimentary museum tickets for all day rentals in select meeting rooms.
- Unique experiences available for additional fees, including historical characters and special programs.
- Elegant space regardless of your colors or decor.
- Many photo opportunities available in and outside of the museum.
Foundation Conference Room Details
All Day (8 a.m. – 5 p.m.): $500
Half Day: $250
Evening (3 hours): $350
Accommodates 15 guests
- Projector, screen and laptop available.
- Guests of all-day rentals receive complimentary museum admission to use during breaks, available Wednesday through Sunday only.
- To book your event, a 50% facility rental deposit is required along with a signed contract. A check, American Express, MasterCard or Visa are accepted forms of payment.
- Your booking is confirmed upon receiving both signed agreements and deposits for the Indiana State Museum and Kahn’s Catering.
- We offer 6.5 hour rentals beginning at 5:30 p.m. To extend the time at the end of your event, the fee is $400 per hour
- Parking is available in the White River State Park garage. Guests can either pay discounted rate OR client prepays for parking. Spaces are not guaranteed. No refunds.
- A certificate of insurance is required for all rental events that include alcoholic beverages.
- The museum at times could be considered under structural or cosmetic construction. Structural and/or cosmetic changes to the facility and its grounds include but are not limited to gallery closures, improvements to landscape, installation of art, etc. In the best efforts of the facility, plans will be communicated as early as possible to the client.
- Security is included.
- Member Benefits can be found here.