The perfect space to workshop
For larger meetings, the Museum Conference Room offers room to think, views that inspire and the necessary tools to get the job done. Rental of this space includes a laptop, screen and projector for your use. It’s a versatile space that offers a variety of configurations to meet your specific needs.
Step out of the office for your next event
Our professional event planners will provide you with the expertise and customer service you need to ensure that your event runs smoothly. Additionally, culinary experts from Kahn’s Catering, the museum’s exclusive caterer, provide menu planning for all types of events. From the planning to execution, our goal is to make your event as memorable as you dreamed it would be.
What sets us apart
- WiFi ready (all spaces).
- Convenient location on downtown Canal; walking distance to hotels and conventions.
- Parking in the White River State Park garage with discount pricing.
- Available web conferencing.
- Complimentary museum tickets for all day rentals in select meeting rooms.
- Unique experiences available for additional fees, including historical characters and special programs.
- Elegant space regardless of your colors or decor.
- Many photo opportunities available in and outside of the museum.
Museum Conference Room Details
All Day (8 a.m. – 5 p.m.): $700
Half Day: $350
Evening (3 hours): $450
Accommodates 60 guests
- Projector, screen and laptop available in each room.
- Many set-ups available based on event needs.
- Guests of all-day rentals receive complimentary museum admission to use during breaks.
- To book your event, a 50% facility rental deposit is required along with a signed contract. A check, American Express, MasterCard or Visa are accepted forms of payment.
- Your booking is confirmed upon receiving both signed agreements and deposits for the Indiana State Museum and Kahn’s Catering.
- Parking is available in the White River State Park garage. Day of the event parking is a discounted rate if your guests pay on their own with a voucher. If you wish to cover your guests’ parking, you must guarantee a number of passes and purchase ahead of time. Parking spots are NOT guaranteed.
- A certificate of insurance is required for all rental events that include alcoholic beverages.
- The museum at times could be considered under structural or cosmetic construction. Structural and/ or cosmetic changes to the facility and its grounds include but are not limited to gallery closures, improvements to landscape, installation of art, etc. In the best efforts of the facility, plans will be communicated as early as possible to the client.
- Housekeeping and security are included.
- Discounts may be available. Check with your event manager for details.