Visit for just $2 per family member, per visit!
Indiana State Museum and Historic Sites is proud to join forces to make fun family learning more accessible. Families that meet the requirements listed below can visit all participating locations for just $2 per family member per visit, for up to two adults and dependent youth under the age of 21 living in the household.Access Pass Program
The Access Pass program is open to Indiana residents who receive state assistance either through Hoosier Healthwise Insurance, SNAP, CSFP, HIP or TANF assistance programs.
The Access Pass is good for one year. After enrolling or renewing in the program, qualified families will receive an Access Pass card. A qualifying adult named on the card must present the card and an Indiana photo ID at the participating organization the family is visiting. Families can visit participating locations for just $2 per family member on the account per visit.
Indiana residents actively enrolled in these programs qualify:
- Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP)
- Healthy Indiana Plan (Basic and Plus)
- Hoosier Healthwise Insurance
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
Applicant must present the following documents upon initial enrollment and renewal of the Access Pass program. Benefits will not be honored without appropriate documentation.
- Proof of enrollment in ONE of the qualifying programs:
For proof of enrollment in Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP), please submit the Notice of Eligibility Determination. If you need a replacement copy of your Notice of Eligibility Determination document, contact the local agency (food bank or CICOA).
For proof of enrollment in Healthy Indiana Plan, Hoosier Healthwise Insurance, SNAP, or TANF, please submit the proof of eligibility letter issued by the Indiana Family and Social Services Administration. The letter must be issued in the primary adult cardholder’s name and verify program enrollment for the current year. Verification of benefits may also be accessed from the Indiana Family and Social Services Administration Benefits Portal, fssabenefits.in.gov. Click here for a step-by-step guide on how to obtain your verification of benefits.
- Indiana state-issued photo ID card—either a driver’s license or state identification card. The name on the photo ID must match the adult name on the letter. Employee or student IDs and out-of-state IDs are not accepted. State ID cards are issued at all Indiana BMV branches. For more information on obtaining a photo ID, Visitgov/bmv.
Access Pass benefits extend to the primary adult listed on the state-issued proof of eligibility document, the spouse/significant other living in the household (ID to verify residency of second adult may be required), and the legally dependent children under 21 living in the household on a permanent basis.
At least one named cardholder must be present for any visit. The cardholder must present the Access Pass card and Indiana state-issued photo ID at the museum box office to receive the discount. Guests and youths not included on the account must purchase a full-price admission ticket. Access Pass discount is not valid on school/group visits or when the child is not accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
To apply for the Access Pass program online, click here. You can also download and complete the application (click here to download in English, click here to download in Spanish) and return it to the ticket counter of any of the participating organizations (except Indiana Repertory Theatre and Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum). You may also ask for a printed application at the Indiana State Museum ticket counter. The qualifying adult must be present when enrolling or utilizing benefits. Discount will not be honored if required documentation verifying enrollment eligibility is not available. If enrolling in person, be sure to bring the required documentation:
• A state-issued eligibility document to verify enrollment in one of the qualifying programs.
• An Indiana state-issued photo ID.
- Bellaboo’s Children’s Play & Discovery Center
- The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis
- Conner Prairie
- Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art
- Indiana Historical Society
- Indiana Repertory Theatre
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum
- NCAA Hall of Champions
- Rhythm! Discovery Center
- Terre Haute Children’s Museum
- WonderLab Museum
Upcoming programs with Access Pass Member pricing
Museum management reserves the right to cancel individual benefits in cases of fraud or misuse of the Access Pass program. Access Pass benefits may not be combined with any other discount.