Visit for just $2 per family member, per visit!
The Indiana State Museum and Historic Sites is proud to participate in the Access Pass program. Access Pass is a program developed and administered through The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis since 2004. This program brings together museums across the State of Indiana to make fun family learning available to more Hoosier families.Access Pass Program
The Access Pass program is open to Indiana residents who receive state assistance either through Hoosier Healthwise Insurance, SNAP or TANF assistance programs.
The Access Pass is good for one year. After enrolling or renewing in the program, qualified families will receive an Access Pass card. A qualifying adult named on the card must present the card and an Indiana photo ID at the participating organization the family is visiting. Families can visit participating locations for just $2 per family member on the account per visit.
The Access Pass program is open to Indiana residents who receive state assistance through any of the following:
- Hoosier Healthwise Insurance (Indiana’s health care program for low-income families, pregnant women and children)
- SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program)
- TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families)
Applicant must present the following documents upon initial enrollment and renewal of the Access Pass program. Benefits will not be honored without appropriate documentation.
- Hoosier Healthwise or Hoosier Works Enrollment Recertification Letter, issued by the Indiana Family and Social Services Administration. Letter must be issued in the primary adult cardholder’s name and verify program enrollment for the current year.
- Indiana State-issued photo ID card—either a Driver’s License or State Identification card. The name on the photo ID must match an adult name on the recertification letter. Employee or student IDs and out-of-state IDs are not accepted.
- Verification of benefits may also be accessed from the Indiana Family Social Services Administration Benefits Portal, www.ifcem.com. Click here for a step-by-step guide on how to obtain your verification of benefits.
The Access Pass program benefits extend to the primary adult listed on the recertification letter, the spouse/significant other living in the household (ID to verify residency of second adult may be required), and the legally dependent children under age 21 living in the household on a permanent basis.
At least one named cardholder must be present for any visit. Named cardholder must present Access Pass card and Indiana State-issued photo ID at the museum to receive discount. Guests and youths not included on the account will require a full-price admission ticket purchase. Access Pass discount is not valid on school/group visits or if the child is not accompanied by a parent/legal guardian.
To apply for the Access Pass program online, click here. You can also download and complete the application (click here to download in English, click here to download in Spanish) and return it to the ticket counter of any of the participating organizations (except Indiana Repertory Theatre and Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum). You may also ask for a printed application at the Indiana State Museum ticket counter. The qualifying adult must be present when enrolling or utilizing benefits. Discount will not be honored if required documentation verifying enrollment eligibility is not available.
- The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis
- Conner Prairie
- Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art
- Indiana Historical Society
- Indiana Repertory Theatre
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum
- NCAA Hall of Champions
- Rhythm! Discovery Center
- Terre Haute’s Children’s Museum
- WonderLab Museum
Museum management reserves the right to cancel individual benefits in cases of fraud or misuse of the Access Pass program. Access Pass benefits may not be combined with any other discount.