Published December 18, 2020
How to make a Reindeer Nose Cocktail
By Marcy Dodson, adult engagement and program manager
This winter we continue to offer a mix of in-person and virtual adult programs. We’re happy to see you no matter how you would like to visit us!
Traditionally, our adult audiences enjoy Celebration Crossing with an after-hours event, full of dancing and holiday spirits. But until we can gather for a large party again we’d like to provide you the how-to on creating some holiday cheer at home.
Inspired by our new Reindeer Barn and the maraschino cherries in the recipe, we have dubbed this cocktail the Reindeer Nose!
- 2 oz bourbon
- 1 tablespoon cherry juice
- ½ tablespoon grenadine
- 8 oz of Coca-Cola
- Maraschino cherries
- Combine ice, bourbon, cherry juice and grenadine in a cocktail shaker and shake.
- Pour into your glass and top with Coca-Cola.
- Add as many cherries as you want and voila – you have a Reindeer Nose cocktail!
Take it to the next level
- If you want to take your cocktail to the next level – soak your cherries in alcohol for several hours or overnight in your refrigerator. It’s recommended to use bourbon with a cocktail like this one.
- Be sure to double check your cherries don’t have any pits in them before you indulge!
We look forward to seeing you at one of our locations or in a virtual program.
Have a warm, safe and healthy holiday season!